Saturday, April 21, 2012

PBAir (vs 1-2-GO) Help me decide??

Hi guys... Sorry for another airline post!!!





Interested in flying PBAir from Bangkok to Chiang Mai. Their fare is reasonable at NZD90 / BHT2210 one way.





Anyone had any experiences with PBAir?





I can%26#39;t afford Thai Airways and I can%26#39;t afford Bangkok Airways. I%26#39;m looking to keep the flights up to Chiang Mai from Bangkok under NZD100 / BHT2400 each. I am iffy about the budget airlines in Thailand and will need the 20kg allowance for baggage.





1-2-GO%26#39;s fare is NZD70 / BHT1700.





We are scheduled to land in Bangkok on Thai Airways at 5:45am. PBAir flight is at 9:00am and 1-2-GO flight is at 10:00am.





Any helpful comments will be much appreciated!



PBAir (vs 1-2-GO) Help me decide??


Fly 12 Go and save yourself the extra money!!



PBAir (vs 1-2-GO) Help me decide??


One-2-Go and PB give you the normal 20 kg Baggage allowance, Nok Air and Thai Air Asia give you 15 kgs unless you go Nok Plus when you get 30 kgs.





PB Air fly Embraer 145 regional jets, on One-2-Go probably MD-80 or a 757, PB only have a limited number of flights to chiang mai, they are a fine airline with quality service but the aircraft are small jest carrying about 50 passengers.



I would go with One-2-Go.




I will add that PB offer a fine service, flew on the Mae Hong Son non stop with their regional jets you have 1 seat one side and 2 the other in the cabin, so the single seat is nice for a short flight.


  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment