Saturday, April 21, 2012

Taxi rate from airport to Pattaya

Hi everyone

I think there are some people who want to know the taxi rate from an airport to Pattaya.

I was at the airport this morning so I asked about it at the taxi stand located on the 1st Floor of the terminal building. They said it costs 1,300 Baht and it operates 24 hours. I did asked for the maximum people that they will take and they said 5 persons is possible if there are no many luggages. However, they also told me that they will provide a van if there are many person and the cost will be the same (1,300 Baht/car).

This is the information I get from them. Is there anyone who can confirm it?

Taxi rate from airport to Pattaya

Farang price or Thai price lol ?

Taxi rate from airport to Pattaya

This are the correct all in prices.The taxi will run on the meter with extra for highway-toll and 100Bth tax (always to pay when you leaving airport with taxi)

Its about 90km to pattaya and you can do it in 75min.

Always go to the officiel taxi stand on the 1 floor (one below the arrivals)

All the buses start also from there

  • migrating existing portal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment