Saturday, April 21, 2012

Anyone want to share Tong on 3rd December?

Is there anyone that is going to be in BKK on 3rd Dec who would like to share a day with Tong? I have Tong booked just for me and my 13yo son at this stage but would love to find a couple of people to share the costs and have some fun?





While the plans are still a little flexible we are not interested in doing the normal Tiger Temple / River Kwai tour but something much more exciting! We are going to try do the Grand Palace %26amp; Wat Po (if we have enough time and are not too tired) but also have a %26#39;secret%26#39; place that Tong has told me about!!!





I know its pretty last minute, my only criteria is you are easygoing and fun to be around, cause we are!!!! ;-)





If anyone is interested email me at spau0003 @ flinders.edu.au or leave a message here!!





Emjay xx



Anyone want to share Tong on 3rd December?


Emjay, when are you going to be in Chiang Mai? Over xmas?



Anyone want to share Tong on 3rd December?


Hi Beezely I am in Chiang Mai from 6th Dec - 12th Dec.




We won%26#39;t be there until 23rd December. My son is also 13 and thought if we were going to be there at the same time we could have caught up. He would have loved a break from his little sister i am sure.



I hope you have a great time and it%26#39;s not too many sleeps for you both now! 34 for us.




Beezely It would of been good for the boys to catch up! Trent heads home to Sydney for Xmas on the 23rd unfortunately!





Are you coming down to Phuket after CM?




Hi Emjay, We are actually doing a bit of a bus tour down from Chiang Mai to Bangkok for a few days. My sister and her husband have never been to Thailand before so we are doing a major touristy thing. Then we will be in Bangkok until 10th January and then we are flying to Penang in Malaysia for a week doing our beach holiday there. I have never actually been to Phuket in all my travels to Thailand! I am hoping to go to Ko Phan Ngn next July so that will be different for me. It seems now when I go to Thailand I have to go to the same places as I have made so many friends that they all want me to come back and see them. By the time I do all that I have no time to go anywhere new. Oh what a tough life! :)




I wish I had your problems Beezley! :-)




Yes I know.......... :)





Have a great trip and I look forward to reading your trip report when you get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment