Saturday, April 21, 2012

Marc Jacobs Handbags

Hiya





Has anyone recently purchased any Marc Jacobs Bags in Phuket??



What kind of price would i expect to pay?





cazacap x



Marc Jacobs Handbags


Hi Cazacap





On beach road in patong they were selling the bags for about 4500 BHT real leather bags. I only saw one stall that did them and they were very good copies





But you can bring them down if you haggle.



Marc Jacobs Handbags


Thanks Steph!!!





I only have 5 weeks until i go now - i cant wait!!



I keep thinking of so many things that i want to do.





This is my first visit to Thailand, have you been many times.....can you suggest any thing in particular? x




i got back about 2 weeks ago it was amazing





i want to go back :(



it was my first time aswell





we stayed in the chedi which is in Surin beach





All we did mainly was chill in the day and went to Patong at night time and then headed down Bangela road for some drinks when the night market closed





we took a day trip to Phi Phi island which was out of this world, it was amazing, next time i go i want a few days there, i recommend going there





i was remmocmened to go to the Fanstea show but never made it





where are you staying?




I also got my teeth lasered in bangkok they were very good to say im only 20 they still did them!! i didnt think they would!




I am only 23 myself! Going with my boyfriend.



I have seen a clinic in Phuket which does the laser whitening and am really hoping to get it done whilst there!





How much did you pay? How long does it take?





Sorry to bombard you with questions! lol x




I got my teeth done in Bangkok it was 18000 BHT for 2 people





Im gald i had mine done well worth it





It was painful afterwards for a few hours but then it goes, u are not allowed to eat anything with colours in for a few days!!!





Im sure you and your boyfriend will love it, I want to take mine next year :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment