Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thai Airways flight - Sydney - Bangkok

Hi,





Can anyone share experiences flying Thai airways from Sydney to Bangkok - what was the service like and what is the inflight entertainment like??





Many thanks - Peter Chan



Thai Airways flight - Sydney - Bangkok


Hi Peter,



I have flown with Thai airways about 2 years ago and am in the process of booking again for next year with them.



I found them friendly and quite comfortable even though you fly from Sydney to Melbourne going over and on our night flight we had a couple of hours wait in Melbourne which mabe the trip so long, that is the only thing I didn%26#39;t like about it.



The food was nice and they do like to fill you with drinks :-)



Can%26#39;t say much for the entertainment as it was a night flight and I slept on and off, they did have a movie or too but then turned it off, with most lights for sleep time. They only had the center screen type not the little screens in back of seats :-(



But a flight is a flight as long as you don鈥檛 have bad experience, and so I can say they are OK.



Thai Airways flight - Sydney - Bangkok


Hi there. I flew Thai Airways a few times Melb-Bangkok and the service is great. As for entertainment there were individual TVs with interactive selections. Don%26#39;t know if they use the same type of plane from Sydney as I also flew Athens-Bangkok with them and the aircraft was quite older.




Hi



I flew Syd/Bangkok last September with Thai. The flight was very uncomfortable- both ways. Seats were in dire need of re padding. Meal was so so. TV screen had marks on it. Plane was very old. I could not sleep at all and ended up standing up for most of the trip. I have flown weith Thai before and remember the trip was fine but this last one was awful. Service was great. Don;t let me put you off tho. we are flying to Phuket in February on Jetstar. So that should be an experience??? Nothing beats good ole Qantas for comfort and service. Happy travels



Sue


  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment