Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Calling back to the States

What would be my least expensive option for calling back to the States?





Thanks!



Calling back to the States


buy a calling card from 7-11. Shoudl cost you about 6 baht a minute to call back to states.



Calling back to the States


When my fiance lived in China for 8 months we used Talk Loop.



www.talkloop.com



It was really cheap I think 2 cents a min to call the US. I do not know if you can use it in Thailand.





How it worked.



You had to pick numbers that you would call. For example when I called him from the US I would call a local US number and enter a pn number. Then I would push the number I wanted to call. If his china home was 1 on my list then I would press one on the phone. Since you call a local US number to connect the call it cost two cents a min.




forgot to add that it was cheaper for me to call him from the US then for him to call me from China. When he called I think it was 3 cents a min. So often he would call me and I would just turn around and call him right back.





Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment