Tuesday, April 24, 2012

family

Can anyone suggest a family friendly hotel close to the centre of Pattaya. Also, the max. budget will be 2000Baht.



family


It%26#39;s depending if you need 1 or 2 room, Shunshine Garden about 900 bahts if you need 2 rooms, the Neighbour Woodlands, about 2000 bahts if you need 1 room, those 2 hotels are not far of Pattaya beach and have large garden. Tropicana on beach road is also a good choice, about 1200 bahts/night.



family


I live in Bangkok, lived in Pattaya, and would never choose to be in central Pattaya with my family; it%26#39;s too busy......



There again, some people might disagree with me.



The only budget hotel that I would recommend may be the Welcome Plaza on Second Road (Tel 038 427071).



Personally I would choose to go down to Jomtien with my family. It%26#39;s only a 10 minute ride away on the Baht bus.



Lots of hotels, but if you wanted quiet (like me) but with a pool, then the SeaBreeze at the far end may be useful (Tel. 038 231 056). Both of these should have rooms for about 1000 Baht.




The Cosy Beach Hotel is good, nice pool and the superior rooms are good, its on the headland between Pattaya and Jomtien and has a nice small beach in front of it, there is a taxi rank across the street ( about 100 Bht into town) and a small selection of bars and restuarants also across the street, if you get homesick for some Brit food the Wishing Well restuarant is good




I think I too might go for the Welcome Plaza or its immediate next door neighbour the Royal Palace - both have nice big rooms, good swimming pools for kids - both B900-1200, and you%26#39;re nicely centrally placed to get to shops and eating places

No comments:

Post a Comment