Wednesday, April 25, 2012

anyone know anything about Patong Condotel or Sky Inn

While searching for a room for a month stay, I came across a room located in the patong Condotel located on Rat-u-thit. I can%26#39;t find much else info on this place, so I was hoping maybe someone here would be familiar with the place. The rent appears to be a pretty good deal, at 15,800 baht for a month stay in Jan/Feb. Most all other places I have received prices from have been closer to 1000 baht per day. Anyone opinions on this place or any other places that might be able to compete with that price for a month stay? Thanks!



anyone know anything about Patong Condotel or Sky Inn


my brother runs a bar there it is called the Nok@chicken he aso rents an aparment there not been yet but going december but staying in hotel




  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment