Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Phuang Malai, Flower Garland Weaving Lesson - Recco??

I%26#39;m interested in arranging a lesson for a group of friends to learn how to make flower garlands, or phuang malai.





Does anyone know of a person or service I can contact in Krabi to make these arrangements? I do not want to go through a hotel and I can%26#39;t find tour companies that offer this.





Thank you!



Phuang Malai, Flower Garland Weaving Lesson - Recco??


I spoek to Ya who runs the Thai Cookery School here (http://thaicookeryschool.net/) and she used to do it but has no time now. She suggested going to the morning market in Krabi Town and watching the ladies make them, maybe asking for a littele advice and then buying the materials. I%26#39;m sure the local people would be fascinated by some tourists wanting to do this and would be more than willing to give help!!!



Phuang Malai, Flower Garland Weaving Lesson - Recco??


Many thanks, TEFLinKrabi. I really appreciate your reply. I%26#39;m actually taking a class from Ya when I%26#39;m in Krabi and she has been incredibly nice. It doesn%26#39;t surprise me she%26#39;s equally helpful in this regard as well.





Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment