Wednesday, April 25, 2012

air fares bangkok chiang mai

looking for internet bookings on flights or just get when i arrive will be six dats bankok 4 days chiang mai arriving 29th december staying at buddy lodge khoa san



air fares bangkok chiang mai


I just booked Air Asia for about 2000 Baht per person r/t in the middle of January. Thai was going to be over 5000 Baht each. I could not get the website for Nok Air to work.



air fares bangkok chiang mai


Try to book in advance because :



- It is a peak season for tourists



- Thai holidays,



- Royal flora exhibition in Chiangmai and lots of Thai people are going there.





Now many flights are fully booked! Even I am going to Chiangmai tomorrow, it is overbooked already!





Good luck



Celine




I just booked Air Asia for 3200 baht pp arriving Dec. 20. The fare went up since last time I checked two weeks ago, it%26#39;s better to book as early as possible. Thai air costs 5700 baht.




I%26#39;m booking with Bangkok Airways. 1750 BHT per person excluding taxes.





Haven%26#39;t heard one complaint about this airline so for not much more than Air Asia or One-Two-Go, I%26#39;d rather have peace of mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment