Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Phuket during April

Hi all

Just about to book my honeymoon in Phuket for April (approx 16th - 26th) and am wondering what season that fits in to?

Someone told me that it is after the high season (just) so things are cheaper and there won%26#39;t be as many people there.

Also been told that it is the hottest month and that it is stinking hot!

We are planning, at the mo, to stay at the Impiana Phuket Cabana. Thanks to those who have left reviews for the resort, very helpful!

Any advise on what it will be like in Phuket in April?

Phuket during April

I am wondering too, I am going on roughly the same dates as you.

Maz :-)

Phuket during April

We are also going in April and from what I%26#39;ve read it is supposed to be hot. I haven%26#39;t told my hubby just how hot it might be, but I%26#39;m sure if the aircon is working properly, I%26#39;ll end up freezing inside the hotel or I%26#39;ll just have to jump in the pool or sea to cool down.

It%26#39;s just on the end of the high season, some resorts will have dropped their prices early April, some around the 16th. I expect that it may start getting more humid as the month wears on, but we chose April as the seas start getting rougher heading into May and we wanted to do afew island tours and exploring.

I have been in October and that%26#39;s when it%26#39;s supposed to rain, but we were quite lucky. I suppose you take the good with the bad. We went to Cairns last year in dry season and it rained approx 9-10 out of 13 days.

Lee


Yes, we are going end of April, too. How hot is hot? We get it hot and dry (35 degrees and higher some days in summer) in Adelaide. Is it going to be like this but with humidity?

We were in Singapore in October and sometimes during the day it was a bit unbearable but there you can just go indoors for a while and then get on with it.


If you come from Aus. you will not find it tooooo hot, expecy around 35 deg. very humid, but the beer is cold and the water warm,

stayed at the Phuket Cabana 2 years ago, it was great, but a lot of it was destroyed in the tsunami, and has been rebuilt, it is right onthe beach, only a fence between you and the sand. As for rain you never know usually storms come in late afternoon, but not every day, will still be busy as lts of people go for the off season. My wife and I are going in May for the eight time. Try the lobster half the price of Aus.

Hervey

  • proxy server setting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment