Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chaba Samui Hotel and General Info

Hi there, I am off to Bangkok and Koh Samui next week. This will be my first trip to Thailand. I am going with my boyfriend, and we are staying in the Chaba Samui resort on Chaweng Beach. I have not been able to find one review yet about this hotel. Does anyone have any info for me.

Also am thinking about hiring out a jeep, I am worried about driving over there, is it safe?

Also, would anyone recommend staying in Koh Pan Yang for the night in a beach hut for the half moon party?

Also, has anyone ever stayed in april when it has been the thai new year? Does everywhere close?? Will we get soaked with water??

Thanks

Chaba Samui Hotel and General Info

Hi Claire,

This is a very late reply to your post last year!!

Myself and two friends are heading to Ko pagnan for the half moon party on the 13th Decemeber.

I was wondering if you could tell me if it is in the same place as the full moon party? We cant seem to find an exact location for it!

Hope your holiday was fun!

thanks

  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment