Tuesday, April 24, 2012

holidayinn or amari

i am planning to visit phuket in decembar i am wondering which at what hotel do i stay in i am looking for location and a nice honeymoon place



holidayinn or amari


Amari is situated up on a hill at the far end of Patong Beach that is the only minus I can think of with the resort. Unless you are pretty experienced on the motorbike I wouldn%26#39;t personally attempt the trip down as it is very steep. A plus however is they do offer shuttles down and a Tuk Tuk is nice and cheap!





Holiday Inn is situated directly opposite Patong Beach. A minus is I reckon you could have noise issues as a Disco is attached to the resort and it is a very open hotel as it is right on the beach so I did my self consider the safety issue of leaving anything at the pool.





Both these resorts though are very nice.



holidayinn or amari


Hi John



The Holiday Inn Busakorn wing gets very good reviews, we tried booking a pool access villa, but they were already booked. The Amari is lovely, has great views and restaurants, but I would probably look at the deluxe room.



Do you really want to stay in Patong Beach, as there are some really nice hotels in Kata %26amp; Karon Beach areas as well.



Lee




I vote for the Amari Coral Beach! Had a fantastic time there in June with two of my galfrens ... far away from the noise and the bustle of busy Patpong, but close enough for some action if you%26#39;re up for it!




We just got back and although we didnt stay at the Holiday Inn Patong we did tour it. The hotel is gourgeous and a great spot if you must stay in Patong. The other posts make great points consider staying outside of Patong, it is great to visit for the day but might be a little much for your entire stay especially a honeymoon.




My vote is for the Amari. The Holiday is right in the middle of Patong which is a really busy place. I would also think that a lot of families stay there and if it were my honeymoon, that would not be a selling point. No disrespect for people who travel w/kids!





The fact that the Amari is at the end of the beach was a huge selling point for us; you walk up a little hill which is gorgeous. I mean, it%26#39;s a small hill and I know some people have made a big deal about that.





The hotel is gorgeous, the food incredible. All oceanview rooms.





You can take a tuk-tuk to/fro if you like but the cost is the same as a great Thai massage so we always walked and spent our money on the massage in town!





I did a review on the Amari so you can look there as well.





We felt removed from the craziness that is Patong!





You%26#39;ll have a blast no matter where you stay. Congrats!




well thanks to every one who answered i think ill go to the amari since it has a quiter location




I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;re gonna have a thrill time at the Amari! Having breakfast while looking out at the beach and all those works!



Happy honeymoon ;-)




I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;re gonna have a thrill time at the Amari! Having breakfast while looking out at the beach and all those works!



Happy honeymoon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment