Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blue Lagoon Hotel Kos Samui

Going to stay Blue Lagoon 7 Jan 2007 for 2 weeks .First time in Thailand .Can anyone tell me what hotel is like ,and what food is like Iam diebetic.Also staying at the Majestic Grande in Bangkok for 3 days on road home to UK anything to look out for.



Blue Lagoon Hotel Kos Samui


Hello,





I stayed at the Blue Lagoon in September this year. It%26#39;s a great place to stay, very central to Chaweng. But i would be making sure that you get a room on the main grounds. We stayed over on there other grounds across the road for a few nights and found the bungalows to be an older style and very noisy. The rooms in the main area are fantastic. Pool and gardens within this hotel are perfect. Breaksfast was sensensational, it was a buffet style with heaps of options. Eg. omelette station, bacon, sausages, noodles, cereal, toast, fruit, and all the normal stuff. I am unsure what diabetics are able to eat though!



People are extremely helpful and always very happy.





You%26#39;ll have a great time, if i can help in any other way let me know.





See Ya



BREE



Blue Lagoon Hotel Kos Samui


Hi Bree



Thanks for your reply it was most interesting I will make sure we don%26#39;t stay at the same side as yourself. Maybe some one can tell me, I know shorts is generaly ok for day time what about night can you still ware shorts or is long trousers the norm




When we were over there, (September) i was in skirts the whole time. It is still very warm at night time. I didn%26#39;t wear long pants the whole trip. You%26#39;ll be fine!




Thanks for that Bree but I think I%26#39;ll leave the skirts to my wife second thoughts mybe I could wear the kilt





J.J

No comments:

Post a Comment