Tuesday, April 24, 2012

anyone stay at royal paradise hotel

I have been looking for a good place to stay in July August 07 and was wondering if the Roayal Paradise Hotel is nice it certainly looks it from the photos that I have seen.



If you have stayed there was it noisy as it is really close to Bangla road, I need my sleep at night.



Look forward to any comments positive or not



anyone stay at royal paradise hotel


I would avoid Royal Paradise. Have not stayed there before but it really is far away from most things. And it%26#39;s this tall big ugly building that doesn%26#39;t quite appeal to me if I%26#39;m going for a beach holiday (sorry just how I feel). Have an impression that it%26#39;s a 2-3 star hotel catering to travel groups. Anyway someone from this forum ever called this hotel a %26#39;dump%26#39;, but can%26#39;t remember why he said so.





I had an incredible rate for Banthai when I stayed there in August this year. It%26#39;s newly renovated in modern style, close to everything and only problem is I can%26#39;t get the same rate for the high season :). Some complained about noise but we had no problem even when I left my balcony door open. I have a baby and noise was uppermost concern for me. This place is my secret gem - makes my holiday a lot cheaper without compromising on quality.



anyone stay at royal paradise hotel


Hi there, We have only eaten at the Royal Paradise (for their cheap buffett). The lobby is nothing special, actually I hated the smell in there, smelt like a toilet block (disenfectent smell).





The hotel is high rise and is in the gay area of Patong. The new wing looks great but for the price to stay there, there are far better hotels. Though the older wing is cheap to stay in.





Location is ok, noise from Bangla wouldnt affect you.





I have some info and photos on various hotels we have stayed in on the link below.



Cathy



members.virtualtourist.com/m/b3082/160bcd/




Thanks guys will keep on looking

No comments:

Post a Comment