Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bossotel Bangkok, transfer to Hua-Hin

We are thinking of staying at bossotel in feb. 2007. Has anyone any idea what it%26#39;s like %26amp; how handy it is to get about Bangkok %26amp; also eat locally. We then plan to go to Hu-Hin, anyone any idea what is the best way to get there %26amp; also the cost?

Bossotel Bangkok, transfer to Hua-Hin

I will be staying at the Bossotel in December - so I can let you know when I return

Bossotel Bangkok, transfer to Hua-Hin

Bossotel is an excellent choice of accomodation. It%26#39;s location is fantastic, right next to the Shangri-La and within walking distance to the BTS Skytrain station. I%26#39;ve secretly dubbed it the ';Budget Shang'; ... It%26#39;s excellent value for money! The breakfast is superb and although it definitely isn%26#39;t as new as those 4* or 5* hotels - I have nothing to gripe about - and mind you I am a picky traveller ... Haha!

My only suggestion is to bring your own toiletries. Other than that, the Bossotel%26#39;s really a gem!

  • benefits of using
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment