Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bangkok Airways Website!!!!

Can someone please help me!! I%26#39;m trying to book flights to Samui and it will not go past the passanger details part.... I%26#39;ve emailed BKK air and they replied but with no solution... I%26#39;ve tried numerous times now. Is there a way you can book over the phone? Thanx :)



Bangkok Airways Website!!!!


We too had problems booking on the net with them . Our solution was to book at the airport...cost 500bht more per person but we finally got the flights .



Don%26#39;t know if this is any help but it%26#39;s all I know .



Bangkok Airways Website!!!!


You may have not clicked on the box that says i agree with all the conditons, or some times it just stalls.



Try again today.




It goes past that section, to the passanger details and will not go to review!! It%26#39;s very frustrating!! I%26#39;ve tried on different days at different times! I might ask my travel agent today! Thanx....




Look on the web site for Contact Us and call their call center and book that way. Their web site can sometimes drive you crazy.




Hi all! I was successful in booking my online ticket... finally!! It was a very stupid and simple mistake... but I will share with you, although it is quite embarrassing!! (because of how silly it is!) My first name is hyphened, so I thought I had to put in the hyphen, but on travel documents there are none, so I just took it out and, alas, it worked!! How silly of me! Thanx all for your help anyway!!!! :)




Hi AusGirl!





I was wondering if you had flown with Bangkok Airways yet?





Im worried that you have to present your credit card used in booking at check in as I was planning to use my Dads card but wont have it with me in Thailand!!





Ah!! any advice?





Thanks!


  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment