Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bangkok New Years Eve

TOO much informtaion! Bangkok is so huge. I don%26#39;t know where to pick a hotel - and I%26#39;m running out of time! We want a 4-5 star hotel, within reach of transportation (for city and day trips), and in the middle of the action for New Years Eve (since we won%26#39;t have plans until we get there). Fireworks are a must. Not sure about the WTC - we live in NY and the crowds for New Years are nuts- too crowded!





What area or street would be best? Siam Square, Riverside, Silom, Sukhumvit... Any particular hotel? (A friend suggested the Royal Orchid)





Any help is greatly appreciated - this trip is my Christmas present and I don%26#39;t want to ruin it!





Thank you!





Bangkok New Years Eve


4 - 5 * hotels tend to put their own NYE event on and charge all guests whether they attend or not.





Would suggest that you select siam or Sukhumvit for hotel and then you will have several entertainment areas that will have NYE parties and you will be welcome.





Agree WTC is HUGE and if you are not into tIme square then it may not be for you.





I intend to spend NYE in my fav pub on Suk 4 as they have a party and its not too far from my hotel, I can walk back when I%26#39;ve had enough - liquid - that is.





Anything else come on back here

No comments:

Post a Comment