Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Charmaine + Pete

Hi Charmaine,





I think that it was you and I discussing the Aust Post travellers cheques?! You said you were going to arrange them last week...





Did you manage to arrange them? How did you go? I need to arrange mine in the next week so just curious as to how you went...





Reet x



Charmaine + Pete


Hi Emjay





I%26#39;m also interested to see your reply for this one. Just to let you know that I was in Castle Plaza Post Office last week and they gave me a basic brochure confirming the info that has previously been posted. They told me just to give a couple of days notice. They didn%26#39;t ask any questions as to where I was going . Although there are no commissions they do charge a fee to cash unwanted cheques at the end. They thought it was approx $7.50 irrespective of the amount left to cash. Many friends are telling me just to take cash but I really don%26#39;t feel comfortable with that.





Hope your exams are going okay and you are doing lots of studying!! :-) HAha - I have a son in the middle of Year 12 exams so I%26#39;m saying that a lot at the moment.





Lesley



Charmaine + Pete


Hey Lesley,





You should find that it costs nothing to cash the chqs back in at the Post Office. Everyone keeps telling me to take ATM card but it seriously costs way too much... Travellers Chqs for me!!





Exams are hell at the moment... Have a big one tomorrow that I am under the pump for!! Gonna be a late one tonight unfortunately! Bring on Thailand!!!!





What school does your son go to? Trent is at Adelaide High.





Emjay xx




Hi Emjay





Andy goes to the ASMS on Flinders campus. I think I remember you mentioning you were at Flinders?





My youngest goes to Sacred Heart Middle School in Mitchell Park.





What R U doing on the forum anyhow with a big exam tomorrow???





Off to bed for me now.





Lesley.




Yes I am avoiding my study! Hahahaha! Yep I am at Flinders - wow your son must be smart to be at ASMS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment