Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Restaurants near Baan Krating? Is it open yet?

Hi all,



I emailed Baan Krating, and, like others on this list, got not response. So, can anyone tell me if the renovations are complete and if it%26#39;s open? Also, are there any restaurants within walking distance?





We%26#39;ll be travelling with our three kids (7, 4 %26amp; 1). Is Baan Krating a suitable place for us?



Thanks,



Temple



Restaurants near Baan Krating? Is it open yet?


Baan Krating is a lovely place and would normally recommend it. Just take a bit of a hike to the rest of Nai Harn with a few bars and restaurants in to account.





At the moment it is open, but there is construction going on, last night till 1 o%26#39;clock. So I would not stay there at the moment if I were you. I can not tell you when the building will be finished.



Restaurants near Baan Krating? Is it open yet?


Thanks stevenl! We just got word today that we will be travelling in mid-January (for an adoption in Bangkok), so would need a hotel on 1/13 until 1/18. I%26#39;ll email them again with these dates and ask about the construction. It%26#39;s mentioned on sawadee, but is supposed to be done by now.





Can you tell me what you mean by a ';bit of a hike?'; Several hundred yards? A quarter mile? Half a mile? More? Uphill or level? My kids are not great walkers...





Thanks again,



Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment